After drinking, the man climbed onto the pole and "walked on the steel wire"
the man refused the firefighter's rescue and staged "walking on the wire in the air"
Morning Post (Su Weijie, correspondent Huang Xiaoyou, text/picture) the acrobat "walking a tightrope in the air" was amazing. However, the hemp turtle staged "walking a wire in the air", which stunned the rescue workers and onlookers. On February 20, in the city of Anxi, a man climbed a pole after drinking. The firefighter was refused to come forward to rescue. He then staged a farce of "wiring in the air". Fortunately, the power supply company has cut off power in time. Finally, the rescuers saved the man when he was out of strength
at about 4:28 p.m. that day, a crowd called the police, saying that at the gate of Tongmei village, Chengxiang Town, Anxi County, someone climbed onto the shed and refused to get down
at 4:44 p.m., firefighters arrived at the scene. After preliminary understanding, there was a telegraph pole next to the shed, and the man was drunk and insane. After knowing the situation, because the high-voltage line is still powered at this time, firefighters dare not take risks to rescue, and can only wait for the power company to cut off power. The fire commander and the on-site police tried to persuade the man down, but failed
after the personnel of the power company arrived at the scene and cut off the power, the commander issued a battle order: let several experienced firefighters approach the man by using the hook ladder and two pull ladders, put on a safety belt for him, and fix him on the pull ladder with a knot to save him. At the same time, immediately deploy the life-saving air cushion to prevent the man from accidentally falling
then, several firefighters did a good job of warning and cooperated with the traffic police to prevent irrelevant personnel from entering the warning area again. When the rescuers put on safety measures for the man, the man was still unwilling to cooperate. At this time, the police dispatched the electric highway climbing car to carry out the operation. Unexpectedly, the man saw this behind the scenes and was even more unwilling to cooperate, stepping on the high-voltage line and walking back and forth on both sides of the pole
until 7 p.m. that night, another electric highway climbing car also rushed to the rescue, and the man was gradually out of strength. The firefighters climbed onto the tree again to carry out the rescue. After several attempts, they seized the opportunity to pull the man down. After taking protective measures, another rescuer cooperated with each other and successfully rescued the man on the premise of ensuring his safety
a 12-year-old boy climbed a telegraph pole and his right leg was broken by high voltage
at about 6 p.m. on January 29 this year, a 12-year-old boy Ji Moumou's right foot was broken by high voltage in the 11th residential group of hongquanju, Dongfang City, Hainan because he had better try to climb the telegraph pole of the public substation to the cross arm of the isolating switch of the public substation
the man who climbed the pole and touched the transformer was electrocuted and killed.
on December 6, 2018, in Pingxiang City, Jiangxi Province, a man climbed the pole, touched the transformer with his hand, fell to the roadside due to electrocution and fire, and died after the doctors' on-site rescue failed
the man climbed the telegraph pole to catch the chicken. His intelligence fell back to one year old
on February 1, 2013, a man in Shiyan, Hubei, Shen took the native chicken to the farmers' market for sale, and one of the chickens flew to the telegraph pole outside the farmers' market. Shen climbed up the pole to catch a chicken, but fell unconscious from the pole after being electrocuted. Although he recovered consciousness after treatment, Shen's intelligence and action ability fell back to the state of a 1-year-old baby
climbing electric poles without authorization is illegal
according to the experimental equipment requirements of Article 14 of the regulations on the protection of electric power facilities, no unit or individual is allowed to climb towers or erect power lines, communication lines, and broadcast lines on towers without authorization
Article 30 of the regulations on the protection of electric power facilities stipulates that any unit or individual that violates the provisions of these regulations and constitutes a violation of public security administration shall be punished by the public security department in accordance with the law of the people's Republic of China on public security administration penalties; The sensational effect of graphene, which constitutes a crime, shall be investigated for criminal responsibility by the judicial organ according to law
climbing electric poles is an act of disturbing social order. According to the relevant provisions of the law of the people's Republic of China on public security administration and punishment, a warning or a fine of less than 200 yuan shall be imposed; If the circumstances are relatively serious, he may be detained for not less than five days but not more than ten days and may also be fined not more than 500 yuan
the technicians of the power supply department remind that the safe voltage that the human body can withstand is no more than 36 volts, while the voltage of the poles in the main power supply network in the city is generally 10 kV, and most of the residential areas are 380 volts or 220 volts, which is far higher than the voltage that the human body can withstand
"the impact of high-voltage electricity on human body lies in electric shock and electromagnetic wave. There are two special cases of high-voltage electric shock: high-voltage arc electric shock, that is, below the safe distance range, even if people do not touch the high-voltage wire, the high-voltage electricity may discharge electricity to people; step-by-step voltage electric shock, also below the safe distance, if both feet stand still, it will be all right, and if you step one step, you may be knocked down by the arc." The technician said that for the sake of safety, it is recommended that citizens stay away from high-voltage electricity. If they need to move around high-voltage wires, they should take appropriate protective measures and maintain a safe distance, or first apply to the power supply company to supply oil and power to the servo actuator by a large flow pump